Terms and Conditions
Tinosa Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Please acknowledge promptly upon receipt of order.
- Partial shipments must have prior approval.
- Seller warrants goods shipped are produced in accordance with applicable provisions of the Fair Labor Standard Act.
- Right of Access for packing will be accepted unless previously agreed upon.
- Right of Access by Tinosa, our Customer and/or Regulatory Authorities, to all facilities and all applicable records.
- Notify Tinosa of Nonconforming product immediately.
- Records retention: Certifications, inspection / test reports, and other relevant documents indicating product performance shall be retained by the supplier for a minimum of 5 years.
- Compliance with Quality Requirements - As applicable to our customers, compliance to a Quality Management System such as ISO 9001, Mil-I-45208, AS9100 or other inspection processes are in place.
- Compliance to relevant sections of the ISO 9001 or AS9100, such as clause 8.4 and the Tinosa focus will be control and monitoring of our suppliers’ performance on:
- On-Time-Delivery and product quality
- Counterfeit parts awareness
- Immediate notification of nonconforming product
- Record retention by suppliers not to be less than 5 years
- New ISO 9001 or AS9100 requirement: your employees should be aware of the following: Of their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.
- Calibration system to be per ISO 10012-1, ANSI / NCSL, Z540-1, or others and shall be traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Maintain a Product Safety Program to address Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and a Counterfeit part awareness programs.
- Notify Tinosa of changes in the manufacturing location or process definition and where required, obtain records.